Are they not the most gorgeous colours? And they taste good too. Visit our online cellar door to buy them or come into our cellar door for a tasting.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
When we deliver wines they must be received by a responsible person over the age of 18 years.
If there is no one at the delivery address when the courier arrives then unless the purchaser has indicated otherwise at the time of order the wine will not be left at the premises. In most cases it will be held for 2 weeks at the local post office where it can be picked up by the purchaser. Delivery to certain locations may be by other contractors who will attempt to re-deliver at another date.
In either case the couriers will leave cards to advice of the attempted delivery.
Adina Vineyard products are made to the very highest standards and come with money back guarantee of quality. If for some reason you are not happy with your shipment, please let us know and we will replace the product or refund you the purchase price.
Your order is submitted through our secure transaction interchange, and we do not see your credit card details. You can be confident when submitting details to us.
Your Privacy is Protected
The details you provide us will never be sold or made available to others. Your order details will be handled by our staff only for the purpose of preparing and dispatching your order. We will retain certain details to facilitate and simplify future orders by you.
Our accommodation bookings are subject to the following conditions:-
· Weekend stays constitute Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday nights
· Weekend stays are for a minimum of 2 nights
· Maximum lodge occupancy per lodge is six people (two people per bedroom). We can add a rollaway bed for a fee of $50 per night for children under 5 if you wish them to share your room. Where the full lodge is not being occupied, the unoccupied rooms will be locked and are not available for use by guests
· If vacancies become available within a week of arrival we may consider bookings at a special rate, please call us.
· A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking.
· Balance of tariff payable at check-in or in week prior to arrival. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
· Check-in is from 2pm at our cellar door. If arriving late, please advise us so that we can make special arrangements for your check-in. If arriving early, where possible we will endeavour to have your lodge ready
· Check-out is by 10am on the day of departure. A late check-out may be available depending on other bookings. This can be made by prior arrangement and may attract an additional tariff. Please call us if you would like to enjoy a late check-out
A Pre-authorisation allows for the placement of cardholder funds on hold for a pre-determined time, allowing Adina Vineyard the option of completing the transaction at a later date. This pre-authorisation will be actioned at check-in: thus authorising management to recover any costs associated with the damage, loss, breakages, incidentals or additional cleaning incurred during the time your stay. We will make every effort to contact you before authorising your deposit
· No minimum night stay midweek
· Couples welcome
· A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking.
· Balance of tariff payable at check-in. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
· Not to smoke inside the lodges (a minimum fee of $200 will be charged), cellar door or café areas
· Not to bring pets
· Not to increase the number in their party without prior consent of management
· Not to hold a party or function without prior consent of management
· Not to remove or damage any property belonging to Adina Vineyard
· Not to leave the accommodation in an unreasonable condition, lease report any damage to management.
· Pool is for guest use only
· Can only be used between the hours of 9am and 9pm. There is no lifeguard on duty, guests swim at their own risk, Adina Vineyard Pty. Ltd accepts no liability
· Children must be supervised at all times
· No food, glassware or drink is to be taken into the pool area
· Please do not use towels from the bathrooms in the lodges, pool towels can be collected from the cellar door.
· If you wish to cancel your booking please advise us in writing
· A $25 administration fee applies to all cancellations
· A full refund less the $25 administration fee will apply if cancelled outside 14 days prior to arrival.
· If cancelled within 14 days of arrival date, deposit will only be refunded if accommodation can be rebooked for an equivalent booking
· We will do our best to reschedule a new date.
Guests will be financially liable for any damages. Breakages or losses to the property, furniture or fittings must be reported to the Vineyard Manager immediately. You will be required to provide us with your credit card details on arrival. This will authorise management to debit your credit card to recover the cost of remediation of any of the above. Your credit card will not be debited without prior notification.
Liability - In no event shall Adina Vineyard Pty. Ltd or JDC Prime Holdings including their directors, employees or contractors be liable for any injury, death, loss, claim, damage, act of god, accident, delay or any special exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind in relation to your visit to Adina Vineyard.
25% off all wine purchases. To qualify for this discount your first purchase is a minimum of 12 bottles, any additional purchase outside of your membership allocation does not accumulate toward your yearly allocation.
50% off accommodation (conditions may apply for long-weekends or concert weekends). You will qualify for this benefit one year from the joining date and after you have purchased your wine-club allocation, this offer applies to ONE lodge only per 2 night stay. All accommodation special rates EXCLUDE extras such as breakfast, roll-away beds and cots, although extras can be incorporated into the tariff at a discounted rate.
10% off Hunter Providore food products
Your membership choice is either a compulsory 2 x 12 bottle case-buy per year, or a 4 x 6 bottle case-buy per year
You are able to select ONE product in lieu of a bottle of wine from the following choices:
Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar 500ml, Truffle Oil 250 ml, Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml @ 10%.
General Terms and Conditions.
You will be advised by email that your shipment is due 7 days prior to shipping date.
To avoid any unwarranted costs to you, or us, please respond within 7 days;
otherwise we will assume you agree to purchase wines as per your previous order.
Members can cancel their membership at any time without penalty simply by notifying the
wine club administrators.
Wine Club members must complete a written application either via our website or by
signing the application form available in our cellar door. By completing the application
members are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Members must confirm that they are over 18 years of age and that they are not procuring
wines for persons under the age of 18 years.
The privileges and benefits of the Wine Club can be varied or terminated at any time by
JDC Prime Holdings Pty Ltd T/as Adina Vineyard at its sole discretion.
Wine Shipments and Discounted Purchases of Wine
We seek to make our wine club as flexible as possible for members.
When special-deals are on offer we will advise the product details and the cost to you.
There will be no further discount applied to these special deals.
Members authorise JDC Prime Holdings Pty Ltd T/as Adina Vineyard to charge their credit
card when shipping wine to them. Members are responsible for advising us of any changes
to contact details including delivery address or credit card details.
We thank you for your custom and look forward to a long and friendly relationship with