Adina Vineyard & Olive Grove Covid - 19 Policies
We are obliged to follow the strict guidelines laid down by both the NSW State the Federal Governments.
- We are opening for tasting this coming long weekend at 10.30 am to 3 pm Sat/Sun/Mon, however the closing hours are flexible
- We would prefer it if you could please make a booking, priority will be given to those who do
- We accept groups of 6 guests, OR 3 x 2 couples, OR 2 x groups of 3
- We are limiting the numbers in the cellar door to 6 people at any one time
- Upon entering could you please sanitise your hands
- We have sneeze screens in place on our olive and wine tasting counters
- All surfaces, including rest rooms, are cleaned bewtween each customer with antiseptic wash. Each rag is soaked in a bucket of water/antiseptic between each clean
- We are practicing 'social distancing' and have tape on the floor, seating is not avilable
- We are NOT accepting cash
- For tracking purposes we are required by government to take your names and phone numbers, this is a mandatory legislation and we do not hold these details for any longer than 30 days.
- All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned with antiseptic wash between each group booking