Responsible Service of Alcohol
When we deliver wines they must be received by a responsible person over the age of 18 years.
If there is no one at the delivery address when the courier arrives then unless the purchaser has indicated otherwise at the time of order the wine will not be left at the premises. In most cases it will be held for 2 weeks at the local post office where it can be picked up by the purchaser. Delivery to certain locations may be by other contractors who will attempt to re-deliver at another date.
In either case the couriers will leave cards to advice of the attempted delivery.
At Adina Vineyard & Olive Grove, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we will gladly issue a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. To request a refund or exchange, please contact our team. You will need to provide proof of purchase, and may be required to return the product to us. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Refunds may be issued in the form of a credit to your original method of payment or a store credit, depending on your preference. Please note that opened or damaged products are not eligible for a refund or exchange. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us
Your order is submitted through our secure transaction interchange, and we do not see your credit card details. You can be confident when submitting details to us.
Your Privacy is Protected
The details you provide us will never be sold or made available to others. Your order details will be handled by our staff only for the purpose of preparing and dispatching your order. We will retain certain details to facilitate and simplify future orders by you.
Our accommodation bookings are subject to the following conditions:-
· Weekend stays constitute Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday nights
· Weekend stays are for a minimum of 2 nights
· Maximum lodge occupancy per lodge is six people (two people per bedroom). We can add a rollaway bed for a fee of $50 per night upon request. Where the full lodge is not being occupied, the unoccupied rooms will be locked and are not available for use by guests
· A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking.
· Balance of tariff payable at check-in or in week prior to arrival. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
· Check-in is from 2pm at our cellar door. If arriving late, please advise us so that we can make special arrangements for your check-in. If arriving early, where possible we will endeavour to have your lodge ready
· Check-out is by 10am on the day of departure. A late check-out may be available depending on other bookings. This can be made by prior arrangement and may attract an additional tariff. Please call us if you would like to enjoy a late check-out
· 2 night minimum night stay midweek in 1 BEDROOM LODGE; 2 & 3 BEDROOM LODGE 1 night minimum stay midweek.
· A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking.
· Balance of tariff payable at check-in. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
· Not to smoke inside the lodges (a minimum fee of $200 will be charged), cellar door or café areas
· Not to bring pets
· Not to increase the number in their party without prior consent of management
· Not to hold a party or function without prior consent of management
· Not to remove or damage any property belonging to Adina Vineyard
· Not to leave the accommodation in an unreasonable condition, lease report any damage to management.
· Pool is for guest use only
· Can only be used between the hours of 9am and 9pm. There is no lifeguard on duty, guests swim at their own risk, Adina Vineyard Pty. Ltd accepts no liability
· Children must be supervised at all times
· No food, glassware or drink is to be taken into the pool area
· Please do not use towels from the bathrooms in the lodges, pool towels can be collected from the cellar door.
· If you wish to cancel your booking please advise us in writing
· A $25 administration fee applies to all cancellations
· A full refund less the $25 administration fee will apply if cancelled outside 14 days prior to arrival.
· If cancelled within 14 days of arrival date, there will be NO refund
Guests will be financially liable for any damages. Breakages or losses to the property, furniture or fittings must be reported to the Vineyard Manager immediately. You will be required to provide us with your credit card details on arrival. This will authorise management to debit your credit card to recover the cost of remediation of any of the above. Your credit card will not be debited without prior notification.
Guests please note: any property left behind at Checkout will attract a shipping fee for those goods to be returned. A minimum of $15 will apply.
Liability - In no event shall Adina Vineyard Pty. Ltd or JDC Prime Holdings including their directors, employees or contractors be liable for any injury, death, loss, claim, damage, act of god, accident, delay or any special exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind in relation to your visit to Adina Vineyard.
Terms & Conditions
-Membership is for a minimum 12-month period with 2 automatic case (12 bottles/case) deliveries per annum. Cancellations must be notified in writing however if cancellation is affected before 12 months Adina Vineyard will invoice for the difference between the RRP and the discounted price on 'One-Off Joining Purchase Pack'. By joining the Wine Club, members are deemed to have accepted our Terms & Conditions.
-Discount applies to wine and providore purchases only.
-Members must be over 18 years of age and provide date of birth at joining.
-Members authorise JDC Prime Holdings Pty. Ltd. T/A Adina Vineyards to charge their credit card prior to shipping their wines. Members are responsible for advising us of any changes to contact, payment, and delivery information in advance.
-The privileges and benefits of the Wine Club may be varied or terminated at any time by JDC Prime Holdings Pty. Ltd. T/A Adina Vineyard at its sole discretion.
-Valid after the purchase of the initial joining dozen plus 2 x 12packs within 12 months.
-Additional stays are discounted per 2 x dozen packs within 12 months of joining. I.e 4 x 12 packs + joining pack within 12 months = 2 discounted stays.
-1 discount applicable per accommodation reservation.
-Offer is for a minimum 2 night stay and 1 villa per stay only. Rate offer excludes add-ons such as roll away beds, cots etc.
-Discount is applied to the rate advertised on the Adina website only. Discounts are not applied to OTA rates and rates are not price matched.